Thursday, October 16, 2008
I've located some older photos that were on my previous blog...sorry for the scattered photos ...I will dedicate more time to post more recent ones.
1. dress: betsey johnson
2.shorts: forever 21
3. dress: i made, black tights: purchase d in argentina
4. grey tee: h&m, burgundy boots: thrifted
5. pink skirt: thrifted, huichol indian beaded eagle necklace
6. red dress: h&M, grey tee: h&m, cowboy boots: thrifted
7.white tee: urban outfitters, brown pants: h&m, gladiators: mudd
8. cream mini dress: thrifted, black scarf: thrifted, boots, thrifted
My blogs have been so scattered lately. I just promised myself to post more outfits as the shopping bug has bitten me and I'm not posting my purchases. I've been buying a lot of tweed pieces for the office, wide legged pants, and mini skirts (worn with tights during the chillier days) Here is a photo of a Go International Ruffle Georgette Dress. Excuse my sandals, I was at a train station and I planned on being there for a while so I exchanged my heels for these last minute!